Thursday, 5 January 2012

Just having a Jolly old day.....



Thought I would start with that one today. Been in a very mischievous mood. He he and for those that know me know this does happen often. This feeling is very welcomed though and I will bask in it. Its been one hectic week at work but it feels great to be doing well, can go home with a spring in my step in the knowledge that things are looking good. So thumbs up all round. And to top it off have an amazing weekend planned, have dinner at a friend Friday, then the other half's mate is staying over. Maybe might get a girly night in....... hint hint....... annnnnnnnnnd got the most amazing pressie for xmas, a voucher to get my nails done, so might get them done. Now this not only is just an amazingly thoughtful gift, it is also essential. If you have ever had the misfortune of looking at my nails you will share this thought. They are in one word...... awful !!!!! Only myself to blame though, nervous tick, I have bitten them to shreds over the years, surprised they still actually going though and not gone 'fuck this shit'.......... But we will see...............


Sad moment today though when you realise that the 12 days after christmas have nearly gone by so its only a day away from having to take the decorations down!!  :(   The holidays are truly over.... I suppose it is up to us though to keep the christmas spirit up though. Everyone always seems to happy at christmas. I remember where I use to work I use to walk past the same women every morning for like nearly 8 months but it wasn't a few days before christmas did we actually converse...... then January came and back to nothing, not even a nod or wave. Tis crazy to think it changes peoples attitude so dramatically. So this year I am not gonna let that go, that warm little feeling inside....... share the love all year round......... oh cheesy fucka aint ....!!


Well as usual guys hope you are all well and I will keep ya up to date with my goings on !!! I'm sure you will be all waiting with you fingers on the refresh button...................... no seriously you better be !!!! 


Love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment